Muscle Fitness For Women™

I'm here to give tips on muscle fitness for women. You can use this information to help build muscles and become a better bodybuilder. As women, we are at a disadvantage in this sport, but it really isn't that bad if we take advantage of the important things.
  • Squats & Deadlifts: I'm often surprised at how many people don't do these exercises. I've heard many excuses like "my legs are already big", "I'm trying to build up my upper body", etc. Let me tell you something, I didn't notice a significant increase in my upper body muscles until I started doing squats and deadlifts. These two particular exercises have a very significant and powerful effect over the body that result in more overall growth in muscles. These exercises have also been shown to help increase long term testosterone production.
  • Speed Up Your Metabolism: The most important thing you want to do is speed up your metabolism. When your metabolism is going at the highest rate, your body is functioning at it's peak and you're burning more calories than you do overall. This increased rate of metabolism will help you reduce your overall body fat percentage, making your muscles much more defined.
  • Eat Every Few Hours: You need to get off the typical diet of society, which is a few meals a day. As you should know, muscles repair over the entire day. This means you're going to need a consistent flow of nutrients into the body to repair this tissue. The best thing you can start to do is eat every 2-3hrs. Typically people will eat breakfast, mid morning, lunch, mid afternoon, dinner, and evening.
By Elle Nash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheap Natural Dry Skin Care Tips For Dry And Damaged Skin

Find a swimsuit that makes your hips look smaller

Eyelash Growth